The Ceiling Mount SprinkGUARD is designed to protect sprinkler heads from inadvertent activation by foreign objects. Our UL classified industrial-strength Ceiling Mount SprinkGUARD is for sprinkler heads found in ceilings within the fire suppression system line.
- Built to withstand the impact of virtually any hazard
- Attached directly to the supply line, preventing contact with the sprinkler head
- Heavy-duty, laser-cut welded steel
- Strength and durability make guards a one-time purchase
- Engineered and manufactured in the USA
For bulk pricing on any of our guards, please contact us or complete our quote request form.
Ceiling Mount SprinkGUARD
Material & Finish
- Laser-cut, mild grade steel
- Durable powder coat finish in white
- Additional powder coat colors, stainless steel options, and custom sizes are available
- Thickness (Top): 1/4"
- Width (Top): 2-1/4" x 2-5/8"
- Thickness (Bottom): 1/4"
- Width (Bottom): 2-15/16" x 3-3/8"
- Height: 3-5/8"
- Width (Top): 2-5/8"
- Width (Bottom): 3-3/8"
- Bar Thickness: 3/16"
- Thickness: 11 Gauge
- Width: 3"
- Length: 4"
- Hole Width: 3-1/2"
- Spacer Length: Job Specific
- Spacer Size: 5/16"
UL tested and classified for use with the following sprinkler head manufacturers and models:
Reliable Automatic Sprinkler Company
RA1314, RA1325, RA1414, RA1425, R2921, R1712, R1722, R3612, R3622
VK100, VK102, VK200, VK202, VK300, VK302, VK350, VK352
TY313, TY315, TY325, TY3111, TY3121, TY3211, TY4111, TY4131, TY4211