The Flush Mount SprinkGUARD is designed to protect sprinkler heads from inadvertent activation by foreign objects. Our UL listed and approved industrial-strength Flush Mount SprinkGUARD is designed for sprinkler heads found in walls and ceilings within the fire suppression system line.
For bulk pricing on any of our guards, please contact us or complete our quote request form.
Flush Mount SprinkGUARD
Material & Finish
- Laser-cut, mild grade steel
- Durable powder coat finish in white
- Additional powder coat colors, stainless steel options, and custom sizes are available
- Thickness (Top): 1/4"
- Width (Top): 2-1/4" x 2-5/8"
- Thickness (Bottom): 1/4"
- Width (Bottom): 2-15/16" x 3-3/8"
- Height: 3-5/8"
- Width (Top): 2-5/8"
- Width (Bottom): 3-3/8"
- Bar Thickness: 3/16"
- Thickness: 11 Gauge
- Width: 5"
- Length: 5-11/16"
- Hole Width: 3-3/8" x 3-3/16"
UL tested and classified for use with the following sprinkler head manufacturers and models:
Reliable Automatic Sprinkler Company
RA1314, RA1325, RA1414, RA1425, R2921, R1712, R1722, R3612, R3622
VK100, VK102, VK200, VK202, VK300, VK302, VK350, VK352
TY313, TY315, TY325, TY3111, TY3121, TY3211, TY4111, TY4131, TY4211